Human Resources Officer
Company: GMCG India
Location: Mumbai, India
About GMCG India:
Established in 1988, the Global Maritime Consultants Group (GMCG) has become a leading name in the Maritime and Oil & Gas Offshore industries. With nearly 40 years under our belt, we’ve built a robust portfolio covering technical, legal, training, and management consultancy sectors. Our core aim has always been to deliver tangible value to our clients, achieved through our global support and deep-seated expertise in the Maritime and Oil & Gas sectors.
The Human Resources Officer will recruit, support, and develop employees through developing policies and managing procedures. The HR Officer will be responsible for administrative and managerial tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work. The HR Officer will report to the Managing Director and work closely with the HR Director.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and assisting the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a main University in HR management or three years of experience in a related field (preferably within the international industry).
- Experience with different cultures and labor laws would be considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications are invited to send their CV to email@example.com .Please include “Human Resources Officer” in the subject line.