Reach out to us
GMCG’s marine engineering services provide comprehensive support for the maritime industry. With a team of experienced engineers and a focus on quality, GMCG offers a range of services, including Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering, Ship Design, and Decarbonization Studies.
Why Choose Us?
Our international experts have extensive hands-on experience, underpinned with a strong record for safety and quality within the shipbuilding and maritime industries.
What Do We Offer?
Based on our strong track record and expertise, we will add a great value to customers by providing that bespoke high-quality proven cost-efficient engineering solutions across the maritime industry.
Our engineering support covers the following:
- Naval architecture
- Structural engineering
- Ship design and engineering
- Machinery and piping design
- Electrical and Instrumentation engineering
- Inspections and surveys for rules and regulations compliance
- Hull 3D modeling
- Plans preparation (SOPEP, SMP, trip stability…)
- Regulatory and environmental compliance / EEXI
- Preparation of
– EEXI Technical File
– Engine Power Limitation manual
- Project Management during EPL installation
- Guidance on techno-commercial solutions
- Obtainment of Class/Flag Approval
- Securing Class/Flag approval for EEXI documents.