- Pre-Entry Inspections
- Damage Surveys
- Conditional Surveys
- Loading Master, On-Hire / Off-Hire Survey
- Cargo Hold / Tank / Hatch Inspections
- Vetting Inspections
- Pre-Loading Inspections
- Bunker & Conditional Surveys
- Repack of Dangerous Waste Products
- Trade Inspections
- Draft Survey
- Pre-registration Inspections
- Annual Safety Inspections
- Incident Investigations
- Port State Control Preparedness
- International & National Conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL, ILO, ISM, ISPS, MLC Conventions)
- Tug, Tow, and Towage Surveys
- Seaworthiness Inspections
Why use GMCG?
Our global network of qualified and experienced surveyors allows us to keep travel costs to a minimum, without affecting the time it takes us to reach your vessel. It has become even more valuable to our clients due to the travel restrictions caused by the global pandemic.
GMCG provides highly trained and knowledgeable surveyors to guarantee quality and compliance. A GMCG survey will provide the essential information and insights your team needs to make informative decisions. That is the GMCG promise.
Every survey is comprehensive and we work in close consultation with all our clients to offer a select service with fleet discounts. Times and locations are scheduled to suit your needs with a follow-up service to answer questions and provide further clarity with 24/7 communication. Our global office network offers clients expert surveyors with strong relationships with both Flag Administrations and Port States.
This is where GMCG is at your side. We offer all our clients the most up-to-date knowledge on safety issues, regulations, industry trends, and market conditions. We ensure the safety, seaworthiness and value of your vessels.
Our surveyors are trusted by our clients, colleagues and insurers to provide an unbiased, comprehensive marine survey report. This means the GMCG solution is the right one for your needs.
- 24/7 Communication
- Strong Flag Administration and Port State Relationships
- Global Network of Offices
- Technical Support
- 30 Years of Service
- Experienced Surveyor Network
- Fleet Discounts
Have A Question? Reach out to us.
With every marine survey GMCG undertakes through our maritime professionals, excellence comes as standard.
Our global network places you at the heart of our services no matter where you are.
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Certificate of Endorsement (CoE, CRA)
- Seamen Record Book
- Flag State Inspections
- P&I Inspections
- Chartering and Cargo Related Surveys
- 3rd Party Inspections
Publications published regularly that provide insights and takes on marine topics that impact your business.