About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
We are looking for suitable candidate for following position;
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER (ENGINEERING AND CONSULTANCY- UPSTREAM O&G, FULL-TIME)
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
- To coordinate and manage the consultancy and engineering activities for the Feasibility study/FEED for offshore field developments between the client and the engineering team.
- Manage projects, making sure that your project teams provide our clients excellent quality deliverables, on time, and on budget
- Supervise the project, Review Drawings, Comment on Constructability, address Technical Queries, Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Collaborate with multi-cultural world-wide distributed teams to deliver best experience to our customers and communicate with key stake holders, collaborate with experts and specialists in teams assembled to best suit our clients’ specific needs.
Profile of Candidate:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechanical/Petroleum or O&G field.
- Experience in Offshore Projects, Upstream projects.
- Team leader and able to work independently and got good Management Skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills with Fluent English.
- Love challenges and working on processes improvements
- Based on your experience from designing and implementing projects, you will be responsible for providing excellent client service. You will align your previous experience with GMCG systems so that you can confidently run smaller projects with direct client contact.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- A permanent position within the team with an industry par compensation package
- Member of an International brand in a challenging offshore project.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with covering note to email@example.com