About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
We are looking for suitable candidate for following position;
POSITION: PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL, FULL-TIME, CONTRACT)
LOCATION: MUMBAI/ COCHIN INDIA
- To be part of feasibility/FEED studies for upstream O&G projects, fixed platforms, coordinate the engineering activities between within the engineering team.
- To coordinate the project activities.
Profile of Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/Chemical or any other relevant field.
- Experience in Upstream and Offshore Projects.
- Packaged Mechanical equipment, systems/ piping experience
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, with Fluent English
- Love challenges and working on processes improvements.
- Willing to work overtime and travel as er project requirements
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A contract position within the team with an industry par compensation package
- Member of an International brand in a challenging offshore project.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org