Amalgamating the knowledge of our highly qualified Marine Engineers, Naval Architects and Master Mariners with the key appointments GMCG has achieved with various governments and classification societies, enables us to provide a breadth of marine and technical surveys globally with exceptional expertise.
Through our extensive scope of services, our exceptional global network of experienced naval architects, marine engineers, offshore experts and technicians are fully equipped to respond and effectuate your technical requirements.
GMCG engineering consultancy services team comprises of experienced and talented pool of professional engineers with hands on experience in the oil & gas/shipbuilding engineering industry who can provide economic and practical solutions to complex oil & gas /shipbuilding engineering activities. Since its establishment in 1988, GMCG has provided outstanding services in the field of marine engineering consultancy. Through our extensive scope of services, our exceptional global network of experienced naval architects, marine engineers and offshore experts with combined experience of more than 500 years, we promise to provide you the most efficient of solutions.
We aim to provide safe, efficient and cost-effective engineering solutions to our clients by working closely with them and understanding their needs. Our focus is on delivering certainty and quality of the engineering works undertaken.
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
• Ultrasonic thickness gauging using advanced techniques including rope access rafting in voyage survey.
• Approved by:
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Indian Register of Shipping (IR Class),
International Register of Shipping (IRS), Lloyd’s Register (LR), NKK Shipping & Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
(NKK), Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS). • Anchor chain calibration reports, Pipeline inspection and pipeline gauging
• Welding and painting inspection, Steel weight estimation
The services include:
• Work supervision and project monitoring
• Supervising new building and ship repair on behalf of owners
• Project planning and management of vessel fabrication and construction
• Executing detailed project reports and feasibility studies
Why choose GMCG Offshore Consultants
• Global Presence
• Quick response through global network
• Consultants available around the clock
• Highly experienced consultants with operational knowledge
• We understand importance of Operations
• High quality and efficiency
• Dedicated local point of contact
• Zero down time is our goal for you
• Highly experienced team
• Vast knowledge bank within organization
For enquiries email to firstname.lastname@example.org