- Flag Transfer Procedures (Provisional and Permanent)
- Special Registration (SDV)
- Name Change Procedures
- Re-registration, renewal of bareboat registration
- Draft Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Applications for Mortgage Releases and Letter of Consent from Lending Institutions
- Draft and/or review of the Bill of Sale, Protocol of Delivery and Acceptance, Notice of Readiness, and other legal documents pertaining to the transfer of the vessels
- Review and advice on existing and/or proposed sale & purchase agreements
- Negotiation, draft, review of bareboat agreements
- Bareboat Registration
- Handling of all requirements imposed by main (underlying) registration
GMCG acts as your reliable partner throughout the registration process. We offer every client an array of flags to choose from and offer advice on the flag administrations that will best fit your requirements.
GMCG will support you in dealing with the multitude of applicable forms, registering requirements, manning requirements, international regulations, crew certifications, crew endorsements, and incorporations of offshore entities. Our mission is to support and empower you and your business by providing solutions based on your needs. Our array of flag states allows us to identify the best choice for your unique circumstances which in turn saves you time and costs.
With more than 30 years of experience and a global network of 16 offices, your needs are in good hands.
We offer 24/7 communication, technical support, free initial consultations and competitive pricing. Our strong relationships with Flag Administrators means we can offer clients a streamlined service with Vessel Delivery Documentation Assistance and the preparation of Bills of Sale and Notarization, as well as flag transfers and vessels under construction documentation.
- 24/7 Communication and global office network
- Strong Flag Administration Relationships
- 30 Years of Service
- Competitive Pricing and free consultation
- Vessel Delivery Documentation Assistance
- Preparation of Bill of Sale and Notarization
- Multiple Flag administrations
- Legal Representative for Panama
Have A Question? Reach out to us.
When it comes to ship registration we offer technical support that is admired throughout the maritime world and available to all GMCG customers.
The GMCG global network touches every part of the globe and we connect with our customers no matter where they are.
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Certificate of Endorsement (CoE, CRA)
- Seamen Record Book
- Flag State Inspections
- P&I Inspections
- Chartering and Cargo Related Surveys
- 3rd Party Inspections
Publications published regularly that provide insights and takes on marine topics that impact your business.