Senior Structural Engineer/ Naval Architect – Offshore
About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
GMCG is a leading offshore engineering firm that provides cutting-edge engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry. We are currently seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer/ Naval Arch to join our offshore department in Mumbai.
Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer/ Naval Architect – Offshore
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 5-7 years in offshore platforms, jackups, FPSO, Ships
- Design and analysis of offshore structures including platforms, jackups, and FPSOs, Ships
- Prepare engineering drawings and specifications in accordance with international codes and standards
- Conduct structural calculations using software such as SACS, SESAM, and STAAD
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project objectives are met
- Attend project meetings and provide technical support to the team
- Provide guidance to junior engineers and review their work
- Project Management for overall projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in offshore structural design and analysis
- Proficiency in software such as SACS, SESAM, and STAAD
- Familiarity with international codes and standards such as API, DNV, and ABS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of project management principles is a plus
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for offshore engineering and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. GMCG offers competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement.