About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
GMCG is seeking a highly skilled and experienced naval architect to join our team. As a key member of our engineering department, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and analyzing marine vessels, including ships, boats, and offshore structures.
- Design and oversee the construction of marine vessels, including ships, boats, and offshore structures
- Conduct stability and structural analysis of marine vessels
- Ensure that all designs comply with international regulations and standards
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide solutions
- Participate in the testing and commissioning of new vessels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in naval architecture or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the maritime industry
- Strong knowledge of marine design software and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
GMCG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are passionate about the maritime industry and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com