Marine Surveyor – Egypt
Candidate should have a 5-7 years experience in Marine Field of which at least five (5) years shall have been in the Marine /Ship Surveys;
Maritime /Offshore / Ship Building
Bachelor’s degree in marine engineering from a reputable university.
- Classification and statutory surveys and inspection of ships in-service and under construction.
- Auditor for ISM, ISPS, and MLC2006.
Additional mandatory requirements
- Ability to read engineering drawings and communicate with other engineers is essential.
- Proficient in written and spoken English with ability to write technical reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational, communication, and supervisory skills.
- Medically Fit to work both in onshore and offshore facilities.
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org