About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
At GMCG we are committed to our customers, colleagues, and associates. Part of this commitment is the recruitment of people that will further assist the enhancement of our services.
We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
(A) Minimum Requirements
(1) Class 2 Deck Officer or Engineer Officer Certificate Competency
(2) DPO or DP Maintenance certification
(3) Sailed in a senior rank onboard offshore vessel
(B) Key Job Responsibilities
(1) Conduct marine vessel inspections, as per as per checklists provided by Company, including follow-up and Return to Work inspections as required by the COMPANY. Confirm offshore Vessels/Barges/Freighters are maintaining COMPANY – MSRE, International, National and Industry Marine standard to operate in the concession by accurate and routine offshore vessel inspections.
(2) Ensure personnel perform their responsibilities as per approved procedure with due regard to COMPANY Tenets, Operational Excellence, and Process Safety.
(3) Report any incident/accidents related to Marine activities. Participate in incident investigation.
(4) Supports pipe lay, Construction and Accommodation barges, liaise with Marine Offshore Operations Advisor in reviewing procedures and anchor plans.
(5) Act as Marine Rep onboard AHTS during Stand by Buoy / Back Down Buoy installation and maintenance.
(6) Maintain a steady flow of information to Marine Offshore Operations group, including Marine Alerts as applicable.
(7) Liaise with Logistics for vessel availability to conduct offshore maintenance.
(8) Custodian of OVIS (Offshore Vessel Information System) maintain and keep u to date.
The work Location is Angola (offshore).
Open for expats and Angolans
Candidates are to submit CVs including email addresses, phone numbers, and availability for interviews.
All positions are 28/28 rotation.