About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
At GMCG we are committed to our customers, colleagues, and associates. Part of this commitment is the recruitment of people that will further assist the enhancement of our services.
We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
(A) Minimum Requirements
(1) 3 to 5 years of previous experience as shore base coordinator.
(2) Knowledge of drilling equipment used in operations, including ability to identify such equipment.
(3) High Proficiency with phone, computer, and radio skills.
(4) High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
(5) Coordinating shipping and receiving of materials, supplies and equipment from truck deliveries and supply boats, in support of deep-water drilling operation.
(B) Key Job Responsibilities
(1) Create necessary Material Movement Request
(2) Create Cargo Manifest
(3) Coordinate with rig dispatcher on equipment status and vessel movement.
(4) Follow up on missing equipment as required
(5) Coordinate Zero Discharge cutting Skip Movement (Load out & backload).
(6) Vessel forecast, planning and track all customs clearances.
(7) Provide all dock support in Soyo for SASBU
The work Location is Angola (offshore).
Open for expats and Angolans
Candidates are to submit CVs including email addresses, phone numbers, and availability for interviews.
All positions are 28/28 rotation.