About our company:
Established in 1988, GMCG provides expert technical, legal, training and management consultancy for the shipping and offshore sectors. GMCG has offices and agents in more than 100 cities and ports around the world.
GMCG, a leading company in the maritime industry, is seeking a talented Designer/Draughtsman to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating detailed technical drawings and designs for marine vessels, including ships, boats, and offshore structures.
- Create detailed technical drawings and designs for marine vessels using AutoCAD or other industry-specific software
- Work closely with the engineering department to ensure designs are accurate and comply with international regulations and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments
- Ensure all designs are completed on time and within budget
- Diploma or degree in naval architecture or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the maritime industry
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD ,3D modelling or other industry-specific software
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
GMCG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are passionate about the maritime industry and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org