DENİZCİLİK ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Administration Department reports directly to the Managing Director.
Among duties to be followed are:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle all administrative duties in the office.
• Manage agendas, sending Marine Notices / holiday notifications as well as setting up appointments ordered by management.
• Answering/Manage phone calls and distribute mail correspondence.
• Processing all forms of documents legalizations enquiries.
• Receiving and preparing packages to be sent out and keeping excellent records of the courier activities/log sheet.
• Arrangement of travel requirements such as flight & hotel bookings, transportation etc.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Managing relationships and consulting with and coordinating advice from third party professionals including lawyers, auditors, and banks.
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data in coordination with the said departments.
• Assists in company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
• Follow standards of quality as well as health and safety
• Assist in the preparation for and coordination of external audits
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
• Dealing with registration and seafarers department’s requests
• Provide weekly business reporting via CRM
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS:
• Diploma or equivalent in Secretarial/Business Administration studies and/or any related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position
• Must have experience in Maritime Industry
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent Telephone Etiquette.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Excellent typing and MS Office skills
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• Fluency in English is a must
• Have a very strong team value work ethic and able to work within tight deadlines.
Send details and CV in English
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org