GMCG Marine Risk Management Department is manned by qualified and highly experienced insurance professionals. We provide customer solutions for marine and other insurance issues.
With 20 specialist regional offices and more than 100 associates across the globe, GMCG offers fast disposal of claims and assured payments in genuine cases in conjunction with selected insurance companies.
GMCG can handle direct marine insurance business, Hull & Machinery (H&M), Protection & Indemnity (P&I) including issuing of Blue Cards and CLC, FD&D, Loss of Hire and Builders Risks through leading Russian, EU and UK Fix Premium Underwriters and IG Clubs. We offer you personalized services at competitive rates on premium and payment terms.
- Large network of reputable underwriters and clubs
- 24/7 Communication
- Global Network of Offices
- 30 Years of Service
Have A Question? Reach out to us.
- Ship Registration, Flagging and Reflagging
- Ship Purchase Closing Procedures
- Bareboat Registration
- Flag State Inspections
- P&I Inspections
- Chartering and Cargo Related Surveys
- 3rd Party Inspections
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Certificate of Endorsement (CoE, CRA)
- Seamen Record Book
Publications published regularly that provide insights and takes on marine topics that impact your business.