Quality and Human Resources Manager – Cyprus
We are looking for a skilled Quality and HR Manager who will recruit, support and develop our employees through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative and managerial tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about Quality & HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have good knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Job Title: Quality and Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Employee Relations and Change Management
* Performs various HR functions to support the organization.
* Maintains employee lifecycle survey process, recommends solutions.
* Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
* Devise and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
* Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
* Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
* Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
* Review existing policies and make suggestions
* Provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards
* Assist in the preparation for and coordination of external audits
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree from a main University in HR management.
* Three to five years of experience in a related field required (preferably within the international shipping industry).
* Experience with different cultures and labour laws would be considered a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The duties and functions require the incumbent to be in group headquarters in Cyprus. Email your resume to: email@example.com