Engineering & Offshore
List of Services
- Offshore structural design and engineering analysis
- Loadout, sea fastening, lashing calculation & mooring analysis for barges & ships
- Transportation analysis of pipes & heavy equipment
- Supervision of offshore pipeline installation & inspections
- Marine Operation Manual Preparation for Jack ups
- Offshore Installation Engineering
- Tow analysis and sea fastening/tie down design
- Mooring analysis (frequency domain/time domain methods)
- Engineered lift studies
- Rigging design and arrangement for offshore lifts
- Subsea structures deployment and recovery analysis
- Jacket launch, upending and docking analysis
- Loadout calculations
- Float over analysis for topside installation.
- Installation Engineering Feasibility studies
- Subsea Pipeline and Flexible Engineering
- Pipeline installation analysis
- Cable/Umbilical/Flexible Installation analysis
- Beach pull engineering
- On bottom stability and free span assessment
- Global buckling assessment
- Riser analysis
- Safety case for Offshore Structures Risk and Safety studies
- Loss Prevention Studies
- Reliability Studies
- Process/Non Process Hazard Studies
- Asset Management services
- Simulation Services
- Working Environmental Analysis
- Reliabilities Study
- Loss prevention Activities
- Noise and Vibration Studies
- Specialized Rig Inspections
- Rig Selection Survey Rig Condition Survey
- Rig Acceptance Survey
- Rig Intake and Rig Activations
- Rules and Regulation Compliance
- Project Management Consultancy
- Specialized FPSO Topside Operations Team
- Topside process consultancy
- Marine side consultancy
- Mooring Analysis for FPSOs
- Subsea Architecture and field layout
- Selection of production units for the field
- Cost effective solution for field development
- Tender Evaluation
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual Design
- Basic Design
- Detailed Design
- Hull 3D Modelling
- CFD Analysis
- Hull Structural design
- Superstructure design
- Outfit design
- Piping design
- Electrical design
- Machinery selection & design
- HVAC Design
- Vessel Conversion Design
- Vessel motion response analysis
- Ship design and modifications
- Stability analysis and documentation
- Ballast water management planning
- Marine propulsion and electrical consultancy
- Computations and calculations under various IMO
- Conventions, including Tonnage and Load Line
- Fully digitalised drawings and electronic drafting
- Electronic Drafting
- Preparation of manuals including:
- CSM: Cargo Securing Manual
- GMP: Garbage Management Plan
- HSE: Health & Safety Executive Manual
- ISM: International Safety Management
- ISO: International Organization for Standardization
- ISPS: International Ship & Port Facility Security
- SOPEP: Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan
- SSP: Ship Security Plan
- Structural scantling calculations
- Vessel motion response analysis
- Stability and longitudinal strength calculations
- Steel renewal computations
- Rule based calculations
- Intact stability computations
- Damage stability computations- Deterministic and probabilistic damage stability analysis
- Stability booklets – Satisfies IMO / MARPOL / any other statutory stability criteria
- Loading manual
- Sea fastening calculations
- Tonnage calculations
- Freeboard calculations
- Load line calculations
- Inclining experiments
- Deadweight survey
- Towing Arrangement in compliance to OCIMF regulations
- Vessel upgrade studies and structural modifications
- Air gap analysis
- Noise/Vibration Calculations
- FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (Linear and Non-Linear Analysis)
- Strength analysis of helideck, flare booms etc.
- Strength analysis of hull and underdeck for major outfitting like cranes, kingpost, boom rest.
- Strength analysis of bow-chocks for SPM.
- Strength analysis of hull and underdeck for mooring equipment’s such as winches, bollards, rollers.
- In-place, transit conditions of BWTS/ offshore containers.
- Lifting analysis of offshore containers, spreader beams.
- Strength analysis of ramps.
- BEAM MODEL ANALYSIS
- Underdeck beam check of hull for lashing and deck strength check.
- Trolley beam check and design.
- Spreader beam check for lifting and design.
- Lifting analysis check for skids and design.
- Deckhouse analysis for BWTS/ CLo2 containers.
- Strength analysis of walkway platforms.
- Strength analysis of lifeboat platforms.
- FIRST PRINCIPLE CALCULATIONS
- Pad eye check calculations.
- Weld check for sea-fastening.
- Bolt and Gusset plate check
Over 30 Years of Independent Market Insight, Expertise and Consistent Cost-Efficiencies
As an independently-owned global company, GMCG leads the way in providing engineering consultancy and expertise.
At GMCG, we understand the different markets and individual client challenges – from offshore engineering, safety, project management to inspections, surveys and cost management.
Our international expert teams have extensive hands-on experience, underpinned with a strong record for safety and quality within the shipbuilding, oil & gas engineering industries.
Our bespoke high-quality engineering solutions deliver proven cost-efficiencies across the maritime, oil and gas supply chain – onshore and offshore.
Click here to see several of our recet prestigious projects.
- 30+ years providing engineering, offshore, and design services
- Dedicated teams of experienced marine engineers, naval architects, project managers and designers.
- Global group with international offices in 15 locations
- International certification: ISO Certified
Have A Question? Reach out to us.
Our experience of major works that have been successfully completed during the last five years.
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Certificate of Endorsement (CoE, CRA)
- Seamen Record Book
- Flag State Inspections
- P&I Inspections
- Chartering and Cargo Related Surveys
- 3rd Party Inspections
- Hull and Machinery (H&M)
- Freight, Demurrage and Defence (FD&D)
- Builders Risks, Loss of Hire
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I)
Publications published regularly that provide insights and takes on marine topics that impact your business.
To support and empower ship owners and their teams by providing marine solutions that they can trust