- Consultation and guidance through the entire process.
- Assistance in filling out the application
- We serve as your single point of contact for company formation and maintenance. Keeping you informed of any law changes
- Annual Tax Payments
Why use GMCG?
Offshore companies are corporations or limited liability companies (LLCs) that are filed outside of one’s country of residence. People incorporate companies offshore when interested in asset protection, business expansion and financial privacy.
- 24/7 Communication
- Streamlined Process
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Fast Service
- One time set up
- Lifetime Support
Have A Question? Reach out to us.
The GMCG Process
- 1. Consultation
- 2. Checking Company Name Availability
- 3. Knowing your client (KYC)
- 4. Review of documents
- 5. Filing of Paperwork and Incorporation of Company
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Certificate of Endorsement (CoE, CRA)
- Seamen Record Book
- Flag State Inspections
- P&I Inspections
- Chartering and Cargo Related Surveys
- 3rd Party Inspections
- Ship Registration, Flagging and Reflagging
- Ship Purchase Closing Procedures
- Bareboat Registration
Publications published regularly that provide insights and takes on marine topics that impact your business.